Do you try new types of food when you go to a Mexican shop?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Plazas Mexican Food - Shrimp Burrito Review (2/22/2010)

 
1550 Broadway
(between Anita St & Silvas St)
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619) 476-1290

This is a Mexican shop located in Chula Vista that I've been to but I usually eat their menudo there. They also have really good caviche if you love seafood. This is my first time eating their shrimp burrito. Enjoy!

Shrimp Burrito Review: (2/22/2010)

Ingredients: Shrimp,rice with carrots and corn, some type of sauce.

Size: 7/10
Burrito is about above average in size. I took the picture with the plastic fork and knife so you get an idea of how big it is.

Taste: 6.5/10
Nothing special about their shrimp burrito. The rice was very wet from whatever ype of sauce they used. The shrimp was soft and tender, just like the Cotijas shrimp from their burrito.

Will I Get Full? 9/10
I was surprisingly very full after their shrimp burrito. I think it was from all the rice tho.

Shrimp count: 14
Only 14 shrimp, still trying to find the average amount most shrimp burritos have. I've seen a range from 12 to 19 so 14 is on the lower side.

Recommend? NO.. But yes to the price.
I would recommend other shrimp burritos before trying this unless if you like wet rice mixed with corn and carrots. The burrito will get you full and the price is great.


Price: $3.90, after taxes $4.24 (So far the cheapest shrimp burrito, beats out Los Reyes Mexican & Seafood
)


Have you eaten at Plazas Mexican Food? How did you like it? Give us your thoughts and leave a comment below.


Reviewed By Neil at: www.BestShrimpBurritos.com

Plazas Mexican Food on Urbanspoon




Bookmark & Share

No comments:

Post a Comment