Do you try new types of food when you go to a Mexican shop?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cotijas - Shrimp Burrito Review (2/16/2010)


 
 

Cotijas
740 East 30th Street
National City, CA 91950-7428

(619) 474-7430

I've been to this taco shop many times but I've only tried their California burrito and carne asada burrito.  They used to offer a a 99 cent bean burrito back in the days that was pretty fulfilling.  We had a request a review and they mentioned to try out their Diablo Shrimp Burrito and I found some reviews stating it's the best shrimp burrito in San Diego.  You can find the review on the Diable Shrimp Burrito here.

Shrimp Burrito Review:
 
 
 

Ingredients: Shrimp, onion, white sauce & Mexican salsa.

Size: 8/10
Burrito is above average in size.  It's not small in any way and is worth the money.

Taste:  9/10
This burrito was very tasty and will be on my top 5.  The sauce is really delicious, as the white sauce and Mexican salsa blend very well together.  There was no "filler" type of ingredient like rice or lettuce which is how I prefer shrimp burritos.

Will I Get Full? 8/10
I did get full from this burrito and it did satisfy my hunger.



Shrimp count: 19
Tons of shrimp, you will get some shrimp with almost every bite.  The shrimp was VERY soft and tender and above average in size.

Recommend? YES!
So far this is my favorite shrimp burrito out of the 3 taco shops I've reviewed thus far.  I recommend this shrimp burrito to everybody and you can taste it for yourself.  The white sauce and Mexican salsa taste delicious.




Price: $5.19, after taxes $5.70





Have you eaten at Cotijas?  How did you like it?  Give us your thoughts and leave a comment below.


Reviewed By Neil at: www.BestShrimpBurritos.com


Cotija Taco Shop on Urbanspoon



Bookmark & Share

No comments:

Post a Comment