Do you try new types of food when you go to a Mexican shop?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hermanos Taco Shop Shrimp Burrito Review

Hermanos Taco Shop
1295 Broadway Ste 206
(at Palomar St)
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619) 422-2131

I've never been to this taco shop before so we decided to give it a try. It's a small hole in the wall type of taco shop in Chula Vista.

Shrimp Burrito Review:

Ingredients: Shrimp, rice, sour cream, tomatoes, onion & cheese

Size: 7/10
Burrito is above average in size.  I'm comparing it to the last shrimp burrito that I ate earlier in the week.

Taste:  8/10
This is one of the better tasting shrimp burritos I've tasted.  The cheese and sour cream make this shrimp burrito unique.

Will I Get Full? 9/10
Yes, you will get full eating this shrimp burrito.  It has enough rice, shrimp and cheese to satisfy your hunger.


Shrimp count: 20
They do not skimp on the shrimp!  I was impressed, you will taste shrimp with almost every bite.

Recommend? YES!
I recommend this burrito anybody who loves shrimp burritos.  No complaints here!

Price: $4.60, after taxes $5.00


Hermanos Taco Shop on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment